Go-Pass (UK) are looking for a Qualified ADI, to cover Hastings and the surrounding areas,
to teach Automatic.
We have pupils waiting.
Are you looking for a fresh start? Have you recently qualified and are looking to join a school?
Go-Pass (UK) are looking for a qualified ADI to join our team, and teach Automatic.
While we understand there are many driving schools you could choose from, let me explain why we are different, and why you might choose to join us.
- We recognise you are self-employed and the most important thing to you is pupils. So, we only take on a new instructor if there is a surplus of pupils.
- We do not charge a hefty Franchise Fee. You simply pay a weekly fee (paid monthly in advance) for our Headboard Only Package. For this, we offer in return a Go-Pass (UK) headboard, a regular supply of pupils (subject to availability), full support to all our instructors, company stationary, 3 company polo or pilot shirts and a company jacket.
- No Pay-In for the first 4 weeks to help get you started.
- There is no minimum length contract. You are free to move on as and when you wish. Of course, we hope you will be happy to stay with us, but should you wish to leave us, all we ask is that you give us at least 2 weeks notice.
- You shall be entitled to up to 5 weeks pay-in holiday, per year, (please ask for details).
- Full lesson fees for all lessons. We do not tempt pupils with silly offers because we understand you will operate at a loss, and we don't want that. We charge proper prices for quality lessons, and our pupils in return, expect our high standards, which we expect all our instructors to maintain.
- On-line Digital Diary.
- Our telephone enquiries are all answered live, by DIS Instructor Services, plus, we offer a direct, on-line booking service to all new pupils, so we never miss a lead. Check out the online booking system here. If your post code doesn't show, then we definitely need an instructor in your area!
- Credit/Debit card payments taken on your behalf.
- Regular, informal group meetings for instructors to keep up to date and socialize with our other instructors.
- We are a friendly and fair driving school. We hope you like all that we offer. If you feel you would like to join us, or just want further information, please call Rachel on 07912869052. Looking forward to speaking and working with you.