Check Prices, Availability, and Book On-line.
To book your driving lesson below, or, to check prices and availability, please follow these steps:
- Choose the type of lesson you require, Manual or Automatic.
- Enter your postcode to ensure we cover your area, and give you the correct prices.
- Tell us how you heard about us.
- Click 'Check Prices'.
- You will then see a choice of lesson times and prices. Please select the lesson time appropriate for you. Then, select your preferred instructor (if you have one), followed by your choice of date and time. If no dates or times are showing as available for your preferred choice, click the 'Next 7 Days' button to see availabilities for the following week and so on. This can be done up to 12 weeks in advance.
- Having made your choice, you will be asked to review your booking date and time, and to accept our T's&C's.
- Once you have accepted our T's&C's, please enter your details to complete your booking, and to arrange a pick up point for your lesson.
- Then, click 'Confirm' to confirm your booking.
Please be aware that we are extremely busy at the moment and that you may find that there are no lessons available for a while. If no lessons show as available, please call us on 0800 024 8233 and we shall include your name on our waiting list and contact you as soon as lesson spaces become available.
If you have any concerns when booking your lessons, please call us on 0800 024 8233 and we shall be happy to assist you in any way we can.
All lessons are individually tailored to your personal needs so that you get quality, targeted training to help you reach your goal sooner.
We actively encourage you to get involved with your own training. Don't be afraid to ask your instructor questions, ask them again if you're still not sure. Ask for demonstrations if it will help.
Get as much private practice as you can and use everything that you've learned on your lessons in your own car, if possible.
* You can purchase short term car insurance for learner drivers, for any car - parents' brothers', sisters' etc. - without affecting their insurance, by simply clicking the banner at the foot of this page.
How many hours will I need to reach test standard?
The official DVSA answer would be between 40-60 hrs. combining professional driving tuition with private practice. This will depend very much on the individual, their age and ability to learn. Taking account of:
- How quickly you learn.
- How often you take lessons.
- The length of your lessons.
- How regularly you get to practice. Consistent, regular driving lessons gets you there more quickly!
Get yourself on the road by checking our prices and availability above then booking a lesson directly,
or to either make a booking or simply have a friendly chat to answer any of your questions.
Alternatively, you can call us now on: 0800 024 8233