Whilst we understand there are many driving schools you could choose from, let me explain why we are different, and why you might choose to join us.
- We recognise you are self-employed, and, the most important thing to you is pupils. So, we only take on a new instructor if there is a demand in that area.
- We do not charge a hefty Franchise Fee.
- There is no minimum length contract. You are free to move on as and when you wish. Of course, we hope you will be happy to stay with us, but should you wish to leave us, all we ask is that you give us at least 2 weeks’ notice.
- Full lesson fees for all lessons. We do not tempt pupils with heavily discounted offers because, we understand that you would operate at a loss, and we don't want that. We charge proper prices for quality lessons, and our pupils, in return, expect our high standards, which we expect all our instructors to maintain.
- Regular, informal, group meetings for instructors to keep up to date, and, socialize with our other instructors.
- We are a friendly, and fair, driving school, and we do not tie you in to a ridiculous contract.
· A Go-Pass (UK) headboard.
· A regular supply of pupils (subject to availability).
· Online Digital Diary.
· Customer call centre managed by Driving Instructor Services.
· Credit/Debit card payments taken on your behalf.
· Full support to all our instructors.
· Free company stationary.
· 3 company polo or pilot shirts, and a company jacket.
· No Pay-In for the first 4 weeks to help get you started.
We hope you like all that we offer. If you feel you would like to join us, or just want further information, please email us
using our 'Contact Us'
page, or, simply call Rachel on 07912 869052. We're looking forward to speaking and working with you.